Robotino SIM is a simulation environment for experimenting with Robotino.
Robotino SIM provides you with a virtual Robotino in an exciting, virtual experimentation environment. It allows you to control the Robotino with Robotino View, and takes you on exciting adventures – free of charge for first-time users!
A selection of the most important functions included with Robotino SIM:
- Simulation of how Robotino performs
(with Robotino SIM Professional for more than one Robotino as well)
- Physics simulation based on NVIDIA® PhysX®
- Integrated simulation of sensors
Bumper, distance sensors, camera, opto-electronic sensors, inductive sensor
- Control with Robotino View or via the programming interface
for C++, Java, .Net, LabVIEW, MATLAB/Simulink and ROS
- Setup of individualised simulation models with Robotino SIM Professional
The current setup file for the freely available version 3 of Robotino SIM is available here: