QR - Generator
To make it easier to connect a smartphone to the Robotino at the laboratory workstation,
the respective network can be printed out coded with a QR marker and attached to the Robotino.
This prevents the risk of confusion and enables a quick entry into the world of Robotino.
Follow the steps below to generate a QR marker for easier connection to the Robotino:
- Find out the unique network name (SSID) and key (password) of the Robotino, by switching it on and monitoring the WLAN networks with the device (smartphone) you want to connect to.
- Write down the SSID. By default the password is "robotino".
- Adjust the red line "Robotino.400.XXX" to your SSID, where the XXX is a specific number:
- Call any QR Marker Generator insert the customized line and generate a QR code!
- Print the QR code and attach it to the Robotino. Now the QR code can be scanned with a suitable app and the smartphone automatically connects to the Robotino.