Here you can find the CIROS setups for Microsoft Windows.
Added in our latest version 6.4:
- renovated renderer with improved resource management.
- Support for multi-touch including guestures.
- Improved PLC SIM Advanced interface (requires 2.0 SP 1)
- Added 3 examples for PLC SIM Advanced at "Festo PLC Sim Advanced" library section.
- Execute Python scripts during Simulation.
- Replaced IO-dashboard for improved experience.
- Extended robot library to include more than 1.100 robots from 17 manufacturers
- Completely new and interactive camera control
- With CIROS® 6.4 we do not support Ciros Supervision or the operatoin of iCIM models anymore.
The current Setup for CIROS® 6.4.6 includes:
- Python 3.7.5
- CP-Lib 4.15. Requires matching license for CP-Lib.
- Optional: MES4 220.127.116.11. Requires matching license for MES4.
Updates from 6.4.4. include
- Fixed critical bug with OPC Core components - OPC examples are once again working properly.
- Smaller fixes in CP-library to improve performance with high performance computers.
- Education: non-configured controllers are now shown by default. Corresponding option - Application options->Modelling->PLC Switch
- Intel Core i5 (7. Generation or equivalent)
- 8 GB, 200 GB SSD (or better)
- Windows 10 1709 64-Bit or later release version
- Intel HD 530 or better for showing small-models like MPS Robot Station
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 or better for showing large models and for using the included Virtual Reality feature.
- CIROS® recommends and tests using HTC VIVE
- CIROS® uses OpenVR. To run Ciros in Virtual Reality a free account at Steam is required.